10th Conference on Propulsion Technologies for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology Haifa, Israel
27 January 2022
The Conference organizers are happy to announce the Tenth Conference on Propulsion Technologies for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) to be held at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology.
This event will provide an opportunity to present and discuss advances made in the field. It will bring together researchers, scholars, policy makers, industrialists, users and others from diverse activities and backgrounds to address key issues of UAV propulsion.
The aim of the Conference is sharing knowledge and ideas, as well as initiating new collaborations in the field of UAV propulsion technologies. Presentations at the Conference will be focused on the areas relevant to UAV propulsion: two- and four-stroke IC engines, rotary engines, alternative propulsion methods, electric and hybrid propulsion, engine platform/propeller matching, conventional and alternative fuels for UAV engines, predictive maintenance, future development trends, etc.
Participation in the Conference is free of charge, however early registration is required (Please email Conference Secretary Ms. Shimrit Wagner-Lior, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Leonid Tartakovsky, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Conference Chairman, email: email@example.com
- Yigal Ben-Shabat, MAFAT, Ministry of Defense
- Idan Biner, Aeronautics
- Ariel Dvorjetski, Israel Defense Forces
- Kobi Feldman, Israeli Aerospace Industries
- Nir Geva, Elbit Systems
- Yitzhak (Itche) Hochmann, Edmatech Advanced Engineering Consultants
- Lena Jilin, Israel Defense Forces
- Emanuel Liban, President of the Association of Engineers and Architects in
- Michael Shapiro, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- Eran Sher, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
Ms. Shimrit Wagner-Lior, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +972-77-8871668, Fax: +972-4-8295710